Ivy League Youth Sports Academy (ILYSA) is devoted to helping Omaha area middle school girls achieve success in sports while building character and life skills. ILYSA cultivates a fun, engaging environment where athletes improve their sports IQ, competitive strategies, and mental toughness. ILYSA not only focuses on athletic skill development, but also strategies around nutrition, behavior, teamwork, and coach-player relationships. Throughout each session our program will focus on “The Ivy5” These critical principles as described below will be developed in each student athlete:
THE IVY 5:
1. Highly Skilled Relentless commitment to excellence and skill building critical for success on the court and in life.
2. Competitive Creating an environment of healthy competition where athletes learn to be mentally and physically resilient.
3. High IQ Developing high athletic awareness and mental toughness for the game.
4. Prepared “Court Ready” – preparing and equipping athletes to be physically and mentally ready for their sport.
5. The Village Creating a safe and healthy environment where athletes are supported and encouraged by staff, parents, and the community.